Buscar este blog

viernes, 27 de diciembre de 2013

Read it please if you are in Malasia

Hi! Every day this blog is visited by dozen of persons from Malasia. This fryday 27 december 150 people have read the glog from this country.
If you are reading this from Malasia, tell me please how did you get in touch with this blog. Tell me about you please ¿What can I do to make it more friendly and useful for you? ¿What kind of news do you like to read? ¿Do you have some contact with Uruguay or South America? Please,tell me.
This blog is visited from many countries.Visits from Malasia have increased almost geometrically in the past two or three months.
Let me know about you please!
Mi e-mail address is  juanjosepereyra@gmail.com
Thank you!
Juanjo Pereyra
December 27 2013

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario